The Tehama Wireless Repeater extends the range of the AMR network by implementing a redundant mesh network to get remote MDT data to the DCAP. Many repeaters can be used to fully cover the largest sites. As with the MDT, two way communication guarantees successful transmissions of data toward the DCAP.
- 750 mWatt output for up to 3/4 mile range.
- Small compact form, same case as MDT.
- Implements a redundant mesh network for reliable communication.
- Integrated battery backup in case of power outage.
- On/Off button to save battery during storage, shipment.
- FCC certified for US, Canada.
|Dimensions||4.3" x 2.2" x 1.2"|
|Operating Environment||-20 to 145 degree F, up to 90% RH, non-condensing.||Power||120 VAC wall transformer||Backup Battery||Included|
** Continual product enhancements may cause specifications to change without notice. **
Click here for product data sheets.