TEHAMA Diversity REPEATER
Now with double the range, the updated Tehama Wireless Diversity Repeater extends the range of the AMR network by implementing a redundant mesh network to transport remote MDT data to the DCAP. Many repeaters can be used to fully cover the largest sites. As with the MDT, two way communication guarantees successful transmissions of data toward the DCAP.
- Available in Standard Range and new Max Range models
- Diversity Antennas for optimal performance
- Improved sensitivity compared to our prior Repeater
- Diversity plus Sensitivity extends range of MDTs and other Repeaters by up to 50% compared to our first generation Repeater
- Multi-Color Status LED indicates Link Quality
- Over 2 mile open field range*
- Implements a redundant mesh network for reliable communication
- FCC certified for US, IC certified for Canada
|Dimensions||6.0" x 5.2" x 1.45"|
|Operating Environment||-10 to 145 degree F, up to 90% RH, non-condensing||Power||DC 5V 1A from included 120 VAC wall transformer||Radio||902 – 928 MHz; FCC and IC Certified
Standard Range: +28.5dBm output for open field range of over two miles*
Max Range: +24dBm output with open field range of 15 miles or more*
|Backup Power||Super Capacitor, to allow sending "Power Loss" message to DCAP|
*Actual range may vary depending on installation location and topography.
Continual product enhancements may cause specifications to change without notice.
Click here for product data sheets.